CNC 5-Axis Machinist
We are seeking a CNC 5-Axis Machinist to join our experienced team. The CNC-5 Axis Machinist would be proficient in setting up and operating a CNC 5-Axis machine under minimal supervision and maintaining quality and safety standards, record keeping and equipment and supplies. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- Interpret op-sheets and blueprints
- Set up and operate per op-sheets and blueprints in a job shop environment
- Tip off tools/enter offsets
- Inspect the finished product for accuracy per blueprints and setup sheets
- Maintain your machine and troubleshoot issues
- Report any major issues to management or the design team
- Prior experience in 5-Axis machining
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and job process routing sheets
- Must be able to setup and operate per op-sheets and blueprints in a job shop environment
- Ability to read, write and edit programs
- Strong analytical abilities with excellent problem-solving skills
- Vocational certificate (preferred)
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment to validate product conformance to requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.