Reno Machine is actively searching for an experienced CNC Machinist to join our team. As a CNC Machinist, you will be responsible for setting-up, adjusting and operating a variety of CNC machines per op-sheets and blueprints with little to no supervision while maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records and maintaining equipment supplies. Machine parts may have multiple shapes with steps, profiles, tolerances of plus or minus .001 or have multiple OD and ID threads.
- Interpret schematics and CAD drawings
- Set up and operate per op-sheets and blueprints in a job shop environment
- Inspect the finished product for accuracy per blueprints and setup sheets
- Maintain your machine and troubleshoot issues
- Report any major issues to management or the design team
- Handle materials appropriately and safely
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Two years of experience in operating CNC machines
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and job process routing sheets
- Ability to read, write and edit simple programs
- Vocational certificate (preferred)
- Experience with CNC machines
- Strong analytical abilities with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good math and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.