Quality Control (QC) Inspector
We are seeking a Quality Control (QC) Inspector who will be responsible for performing routine checks, tests and instrument inspections of materials and parts. The inspector will also oversee in-process and finished-part inspections.
- Perform visual inspections to customer’s specifications
- Perform assigned routine tests on materials/products during process or at final inspection
- Compare results with both the customer’s specifications and Reno Machine Company, Inc. specifications
- Make recommendation on disposition of questionable product to supervisor
- Maintain and perform Reno Machine Company, Inc. calibration systems
- Minimum of six months of experience as a Quality Control (QC) Inspector required
- Be able to read customer supplied B/Ps and specific action
- Dexterity and preciseness required to operate gauges and testing equipment
- A high school diploma, GED certificate, or technical school
- Must pass eye exam to Jaeger 1 with color
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.